Netgear EX6150 – AC1200 WiFi Range Extender
Netgear EX6150 improve the range to cover every corner of your home with maximum network performance. Set up a super-fast connection with dual-band WLAN for HD streaming and your games.
The NETGEAR AC1200 WLAN repeater increases your existing network range with the AC dual-band WLAN and provides optimal WLAN performance with connection speeds of up to 1,200 MBit / s. It is compatible with any standard WLAN router and is ideal for very large houses and apartments as well as liquid HD video streaming and smooth games.
- 802.11ac dual-band WLAN with up to 1,200 MBit / s
- Supports new 802.11ac and b / n / g WLAN devices
- Compatible with any wireless router1
- External antennas for better performance
Steps to setup Netgear EX6150 range extender
- Place the extender close to the Wi-Fi router for the initial setup.
- Plug the extender into an electrical outlet.
- Make sure that your computer is not connected to a Wi-Fi network or Ethernet network. If the computer is already connected to a Wi-Fi network or Ethernet network, you might not be able to connect to the extender.
- Connect your computer to the extender with an Ethernet cable or wifi and see your extender light must be in green. Go to www.mywifiext.net, and enter admin for the user name and password for the password.
- Follow on screen instructions to setup the extender.
- Extend the 2.4 and 5.0 GHz WLAN signals from existing WLAN routers for better coverage
- Simultaneous dual-band WLAN increases your speed to 1200 megabits per second and reduces interference
- External antennas for better coverage
- Two WLAN modes that allow you to extend the range of your existing WLAN connection or create a new WLAN access point.
- 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports
- FastLane ™ function with high-speed WLAN on both WLAN tapes is ideal for HD games and video streaming.
By following the same directions you will be able to boost the wifi at your home or business, If you are still having a hard time setting it up you can get our expert advice or at tech who can help you to set the extender up, Dial 1-888-914-8918 or Email – firstname.lastname@example.org