NETGEAR EX6100 – AC750 WiFi Range Extender
Netgear EX6100 is powerful Wi-Fi Range extender with long range coverage.
The Netgear EX6100 powerful extender also with the good reviews, Wireless extenders are also used to extend the range of your original wireless signal beyond the range of your primary Wi-Fi network connection you place the extender within the current range of your router and it takes that signal and extends it outward, it can cover up to 100-150 feets of distance with the dual-band range and it configure with mywifiext.net Netgear EX6100.
It is very easy to setup your Netgear EX6100 range extender using mywifiext.net genie EX6100.
- Connect one of your devices to the EX6100 range extender either via wired or wireless connection.
- Once you successfully connect to your range extender, the client link light will turn to solid green.
- After that enter www.mywifiext.net in your internet web browser search bar.
- Click NEW EXTENDER SETUP. And Complete the Extender Setup by clicking NEXT.
- Choose your wifi network and enter your network key or passphrase and click next.
- Change the SSID and passphrase of your extender or just use the same existing network password and click next to save the settings and click to continue.
- After saving the setting, connect your device to the Netgear EX6100 SSID before clicking Continue.
- The extender is now successfully connected to your existing wifi network.
Its improve your range with WiFi up to 750Mbps throughout your home. Simultaneous dual-band reduces interference and with FastLane™ technology, you can use both WiFi bands to establish one super high-speed connection. This extender works with any standard WiFi router.
- Dual-band WiFi up to 750 Mbps
- Supports new 802.11ac & b/g/n WiFi devices
- External antennas for better performance
- Convenient wall-plug design
- Works with any WiFi router
By following the same directions you will be able to boost the wifi at your home or business, If you are still having a hard time setting it up you can get our expert advice or at tech who can help you to set the extender up, Dial 1-888-914-8918 or Email – firstname.lastname@example.org