www.routerlogin.net – While the mankind has succumbed to the positive and negative influence of technology, the need for good quality internet has become inevitable. the number of homes and business that require high-speed internet is also rising rapidly on a daily basis. Every organization and home consist of devices which need a strong WiFi connection. Hence there is a high demand for wireless routers and modems. One of the trusted and topmost router developers over the years is Netgear.
Netgear develops world’s fastest and powerful wireless routers of all time. Netgear routers provide all the significant features that a user looks for. Various features that are available on a Netgear router are the guest wireless network, dual-band WiFi, WPA Enterprise, IPv6 support, Detachable antennas, USB port and many more.
There is a range of user-friendly products exclusively for home network connections. These products ensure that the video streaming on both mobile devices and PCs are done by avoiding buffering. They make sure that the home users receive the best internet connectivity throughout.
Likewise, for a business network, NETGEAR router is a perfect choice. Beginning from a small scale business to any large scale business, it is imperative to have flawless internet connectivity. Using the wireless network provided by Netgear routers, we can easily connect to the multiple tools that require high-speed internet without any connectivity issues. Apart from routers, Netgear also provides storage and security solutions for business needs.
Default Ways to Access Router Admin Page
Netgear Router allows you to login the router via different ways. However, by default, the Netgear router’s IP address must be assigned as either 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 Or you enter these IP addresses in the address bar and press enter so that you can automatically get prompted to the web address routerlogin.net to log into the router. But, you can also login your router by directly entering routerlogin.net into your web browser’s address bar. If you receive an error while accessing the routerlogin.net web address, then you must try clearing your internet browser cache. You can also use a different browser to resolve access error on routerlogin.net screen.
Steps to Open Netgear RouterLogin.Net
One must connect to the interface of the router to manage various configuration settings. Netgear Router Login (www.routerlogin.net) procedure can be done using the following steps:-
- Initially, launch a web browser (Google chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer etc.) on a computer or a mobile device.
- Make sure that this device is connected to the Netgear router network.
- Type in routerlogin.net or routerlogin.com on the web browser. This web address should take you to the router’s web interface.
- If in case entering routerlogin.net or routerlogin.com to the browser does not take you to router’s web interface, then use the following steps:
- On a windows machine, press the windows key and type “cmd” and press “enter” key.
- Type “ipconfig” on the black screen (command line prompt) that appears on the screen and press “enter” key.
- Find the IP address for the “Default Gateway” and make a note of it.
- On a Mac, click on the Apple icon, and then click on “System Preferences”.
- Now select, the option “Network”, here, you could find the IP address.
- Enter the address that you find for the Default Gateway and enter it on the web browser. This should take you to the login screen. (Note: The “Default Gateway” is your home router)
- On the login screen that you see, enter the username and password. The default username is “admin” and the default password is “password”. (Note: Both the username and the password are case sensitive in nature ).
- Now, the basic home screen gets displayed to the user which indicates that the Netgear router login is successful.